Track Conditions @ Saturday Racing

Published: 21 Jun 2017


Royal Randwick

Current: HEAVY 8

FINALISED: 7:45am  24th June / Rainfall: Nil last 24 hours and 12mm  last 7 days

Forecast Weather

  • Saturday  - 18 degs. Partly cloudy.

full details at bom.gov.au 

 

Flemington

Current: GOOD 4

FINALISED: 7:45am 24th June / Rainfall:  2.4mm last 24 hours and 3.8mm last 7 days

Forecast Weather

  • Saturday – 13 degs. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a showers over western suburbs, clearing during the morning. Medium (50%) chance of showers over eastern suburbs, easing to a slight (30%) chance by the afternoon. Light winds.

full details at bom.gov.au

 

 




Copyright The Race Guide 2013
Web Design By Kindleman