Track Conditions @ Saturday Racing

Published: 26 Oct 2017


Royal Randwick

Current: SOFT 7

FINALISED: 7:45am  28th October / Rainfall: 1mm last 24 hours and 46.6mm last 7 days

Forecast Weather

  • Saturday  - 26 degs. Partly cloudy.

 full details at bom.gov.au

 

Moonee Valley

Current: GOOD 3

FINALISED: 7:30am 28th October / Rainfall:  1mm last 24 hours and 12.5mm last 7 days

Forecast Weather

  • Saturday – 20 degs. Mostly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers mostly occurring early this morning with the chance of a thunderstorm, then just the slight (30%) chance of a shower this afternoon.   (1 to 5mm) 

full details at bom.gov.au

 

 

 




Copyright The Race Guide 2013
Web Design By Kindleman