Randwick Track Update
Published: 20 Apr 2018
Conditions (forecast): GOOD 3 to GOOD 4
Bias (forecast): FAIR, possible NEAR RAILS
We have had a FAIR track for The Championships, a great outcome thanks to lots of hard work from the ATC team . This weekend there has been less rain than forecast and some irrigation was applied Friday morning as a result. If the track is very firm, NEAR RAILS and NEAR PACE could be the place to be with the rail out to +6m, but more than likely we will be racing on a FAIR track once again.
- 14th April (+3m rail, GOOD) when track was FAIR
- 7th April (TRUE rail, GOOD, raced as firm track) when track was FAIR
- 10th March (+6m rail, GOOD, raced as firm track) when track was FAIR, slight advantage near pace
- 3rd March (+3m, SOFT, bit sticky) when there was an OFF RAILS bias
- 17th Feb (TRUE rail, GOOD) when track was FAIR
- 20th Jan (+8m, GOOD) when ON-PACE and NEAR RAILS bias
- 13th Jan (+4m, GOOD) when track was FAIR
See the ATC track update for more information below.